Sunday, March 27, 2011

Any Witch Way by, Annastaysia Savage

Any Witch Way
by, Annastaysia Savage

  This is a coming of age story... a girl feels an outcast and alone only to find she is a witch and the center of a great battle. It's realy kinda pridictible. It's not bad realy, and I probably would have it enjoyed it well enouth in grade 6. I guess it just feel's done too death now, and done really well too. You can't recreate Harry Potter any better than Harry Potter...
  That being said I really do think the grade 6 me would have liked it. It's got all the things needed, a relatable  young girl finds power in herself she never expected right when she needed it the most. War happens, she saves the world, everyone is happy. It happens a little to fast for my real liking. I think one of the really good parts about Harry Potter is there is a lot of time on other things his life, the school. Adventure and danger happen... but under a more realistic time frame... this makes everything feel like it happened in a week.
  I am sad that I cant find anything really good to say because I really feel meh about it. Not good or bad... just smack dab in the middle. A real 3 out of 5 is the best way to describe my feelings...

No comments:

Post a Comment