Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Book Review Blog

For about six months now I have been writing book reviews on each book I read. I have also resently discovered that www.librarything.com will give you review copies to read and review on there sight. I have my first book from them I am reading now. Since I have noticed that real blogs are very subject orientated, as apposed to the mash up that is my interests on my original blog (Daydream Creations) I thought I would move the book revieuws that I do here so that people who might axualy be interested in reading book riuiews could find them and not be stuck with the random things I write about my daily life. So here we go. It will take me a little bit to move the book reviews I have already done here. As wells as decide what I would like this page to look like. Hopeful by the time anyone really looks at this page that will be all done.

So.... Apparently bring the older review posts over from the other blog was a lot easier than I expected... isn't that convenient.


No comments:

Post a Comment